Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CHRISTMAS IS EATING MY TIME/HYPOTHETICAL SOUL

So, I'll give you two things this week:

First, this is the picture my grandparents are getting framed copies of /easiest gift ever/ (they loves them some kitties).

Getting a picture of them together in their Christmas garb proved to be an impossible task.
And secondly - and this is terribly un-Christmassy, but a Thing nonetheless - My People You'll See in Hell article, about the McDonald's murders that happened in my town in '92. Seriously sad stuff. I wrote this for them back in October, am insanely proud of myself (a LOT of work went into it), but never got around to linking it til now. For those of you who don't know. PYSIH is on my "linkage to awesome" page, and is one of my favorite websites. It's fantastic if you like reading about criminals.

And that's all I have for you. I turn 22 next week, ew. I'll try to get something up here before then. Happy holidays, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Anything intentionally antagonistic or misspelled to the point it would cause an educated person pain to look at will be deleted.